Insurance that is packaged and designed to provide holistic cover for your business. Seek protection with Public Liability and Professional Indemnity insurance. Get started today and feel stress free.

Different types of

Business insurance

Small business cover for contents and equipment, also including loss of revenue.

Cover in the event of injury or property damage as a result of negligent business activities.

We seek cover for you to minimise your risk by protecting your business with appropriate insurance.

Cover againzst losses claimed by a third party as a result of your advice or professional services.

Frequently asked questions

We've compiled some of the most frequently asked questions with our answers. If you have any other questions, reach out to us today!

Why do you need business insurance?

It does not matter whether you are running a start-up or multinational company, risks are an ongoing struggle faced by all business. To protect against these risks and operate successfully, your business will need the correct insurance policy to ensure you are covered in all places.  

What are common business risks?

Risks can change depending on the type of business you are running.  However the most common risks business must address include:
• Employee illness and injury
• Legal claims by clients and third parties
• Damage to goods and property
• Theft

How does Ensura differ to other brokers?

Unlike most brokers our team does all the heavy lifting by finding you a policy that will protect your business from any risks it may face, without breaking the bank. We know it can be hard to predict the future, so our experienced staff always make sure to get a clear understanding of how your business operates before finding the right policy and cover.

What does Ensura insurance offer?

A full package insurance service. We specialise in business, car and home & contents insurance.

How do you exactly find me insurance?

We work closely with industry-leading underwriters. Being an insurance broker, having extensive partnerships assists us in shopping around on your behalf to find policies that best suit you, at the most competitive prices.

When can I make claims and how?

Insurance is there to cover you in times of unfortunate events. If you have been in an accident, or have suffered damage or loss, get in touch with us to lodge your claim. We work with you to understand the details of the event, and will lodge and manage any claims on your behalf. If you are unsure if you need to lodge a claim, get in touch with us for assistance.

Why do I have to pay an excess?

Excess is a contribution towards your claim. In most cases (unless explicitly stated in the PDS) you will need to pay one or more excess fees.

Need to make a claim?
We’ve made
the process easy.